Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions for Ski Patrol Training
- Candidate must be Age 18 or over
- Candidate must be a Member
- Your booking will remain provisional until the pre-requisites are approved, once approved your booking will be confirmed by email
- When you are offered a place a non-refundable deposit of £100 is required, we will email you an Invoice
- Invoice for the balance to be paid 6 weeks prior to the course, unless special arrangements are agreed
- Poor snow conditions we will still aim to run the course
By Customer – Less than 6 weeks’ notice you are liable for the full amount (even if you choose to cancel due to poor snow conditions at the venue)
By BASP – Full refund will be offered
The deadline for offering places is Monday 5th October – all pre-requisite information must be submitted to the office by this date.
£100 deposit must be paid within 30 day of the invoice date.
The balance of £355 must be paid by Monday 26th October.